Sunday, February 21, 2010

The shape of SHAPE

So, this is my analogy of how I have been feeling... I am getting SHAPE - I don't notice it like I want to yet.  But I no longer feel like the blob that I had become.  I can tell some difference, not just because of the weight and the measuring, but the lack of craving sweets all the time - yeah, that is a BIG one for me.  Or how about instead of ordering 2 sandwiches at McDonalds, I can actually stick with one, and I don't usually even eat the whole meal.  I don't need to "Biggie" size it anymore to feel like I am getting enough to eat, and that, my friends, is so worth it.  So, The Blob represents how I had been feeling for the longest time.
Now, I am no Pixie yet - not by any means.  I am still full of blubber and flubber, like the lovely shark.  But I am getting aggressive.  I can move without being winded, and I can move faster each day that I exercise.  Instead of not being defined, I am seeing fins, and working limbs that help me to accomplish what I am hoping to.  Right now, I am the shark - and I have SHAPE.
But, I am going for the strong, straight back - the shapely legs, the tone - non-flabariffic body type.  And I think that I can see it just under the surface.  I am averaging about 2.25 lbs of weightloss each week and soon I should be tone and flexible like I have been imaging.  I like what I am seeing and I am glad to be driven to do this.  I am glad for the change to a healthier lifestyle, and I am glad that my sweetie is on board as well.  So, one day, I should have the shape above - firm, tone, solid.  Good luck to you all in your weightloss goals!! I so wish you the best.  A