Thursday, August 19, 2010


Hmmm - HCG - I have lost more than 10 pounds with you in less than 2 weeks - (there was a slight delay with my average loss over the last few days, but I think that I have it under control now) - Oooh, Why must you work so well, when I eat so little?  Don't you know that I love food?  LOVE IT - and you are interfering with my  "less chubby for the cruise" goal! My swim suit is happy - My Jeans are Happy - but my stomach is not happy.  You better be happy I am keeping you around a little longer - if it wasn't for your darn good results I would have sworn you off last weekend when there was candy to be had at the theater - I think that my slow down was due to my body smelling things and just holding on to the Esters and absorbing the delicious fatty smells. But I want delicious bread!  I long for a piece of pie!  CHIPS! DANGIT - I WANT THEM!  So, I'll have a few more drops of you and find a way to distract myself from the temptations that are paving the road ahead... glad to be done with you before the cruise - wouldn't know WHAT to do if I was on this diet THEN...