Monday, January 9, 2012

Over a Year

It has been over a Year since my last post in regards to my Health.  Who want's to be Healthy, right? 
 It's the new Year, and everyone has their "resolutions"
- most will aspire to shed those unwanted, unhealthy pounds.  I am planning on doing this, but probably not until March.  Not until all of the Hype slows down about how you should be exercising an hour or more a day in order to burn off those calories... The gyms are packed with people that have "resolved" to make a change. (see all those people - though, this is not my gym - mine looks like this though... )

I am not going to be one of them - yet.

Instead, I am working on slowly adjusting my diet.  I had done the HCG Diet with fantastic results.  UNTIL - I let everything go and started eating like a madwoman again.
No... this is not me - but doesn't she look like a madwoman?
I am back to where I was when I stared the HCG diet over a year and a half ago.  (Took me a while to get here, but I finally made it again!)  I did notice - that scale has GOT to be wrong.  There is no way that those legs belong to a 126lb woman - or man with lovely toes.  Not happening.
I just see this picture and cringe.  I think - that must be what I look like somewhere on a machine.  Though, I don't have as many rolls and curves as the person to the right of the image, I am not as trim and thin as the one on the left.  I am somewhere in the middle of Healthy and really not that healthy.  I physically imagine that I feel like the woman on the Right - and yet my soul feels like the woman on the left.

So, why not get started right now?
It's not like I don't have time!  But it's that whole Gym thing again.  I see so many people and I think - just wait your turn.  So, instead I am going to start eating better.  I started doing this by researching and taking the right vitamins.  I started drinking my vitamins - Beyond Tangy Tangerine -
Seems like a great plan, right?  Start getting healthy on the inside - work on my diet (which part of weightloss is the actual eating of things that are good for you, right?)  Take my vitamins and minerals each day... and then, start to work out a little later.  I can say that just with the vitamins since the beginning of the year, I no longer "CRAVE" certain foods.  I don't crave french fries and chocolate as much.  I don't feel like I NEED to eat - and this alone has lost me 3 lbs in the last week.


So, what if that is it?  What if we crave food because our body is not getting the nutrients that it truly needs.  We feed it, and it still craves, so we eat more?  A vicious cycle if you ask me.  Maybe this vitamin thing really will work.  I say that My vitamin is better than your

any day - and if you want to order it - you can through this site... http://whythetruth.youngevity.org/

LOOK At all the vitamins and Minerals in mine - then compare it to yours... then give it a shot -  (Yeah, you can blow up the picture)