Sunday, March 8, 2015

Medifast continues - And still successful over here.

Here we are at the beginning of March - and I have lost over 30 lbs in the last 2 months.  It's amazing!  I have not been at 156.00 since I was on HCG - and that was a pretty unhealthy diet really. (If I go about admitting all of the unhealthy diets that I have done we could be here for days - so let's just pretend it didn't happen, shall we?)

Anyway, I just wanted to share a pretty awesome milestone for me.  My sweet Kadoodle wears a 5/6 in jeans.  I have always been in 9-12 depending on cut and maker... brand... sometimes I even think that color had an affect on the size and how it would fit. . . but we won't go there either.  (It's almost like saying that my special pair of socks will help the Ravens win.  One year they did, but last year - well... It wasn't pretty).

SO, I purchased a pair of goal jeans.  My Daughter's size.  Yup, 5/6.  Maurices, Silvers, with bling on the bootay.  Why?  Because bling on the bootay makes the booty pop.  (Know what I'm sayin' ladies?)


I wasn't really caring so much about when they arrived because I am not at my goal weight yet.  I figured, "They'll get here when they get here and I will wear them when I can wear them".  Simple as that.
THEY ARRIVED
.
.
.
.
I stared at them...
.
.
.
Then
.
.
.
I tried them on.

*It was JUST TO SEE HOW FAR I STILL HAD TO GO!!!*  (that's my only disclaimer.  They actually went over my backside and buttoned without me sucking in or anything.  No crazy, wiggly snake movements on the bed.  I didn't have to SQUEEZE into these suckers.  I can tell that they are still a little too snug - but I don't have to suck in to button them.  (By the way, these ladies are NOT me - but I love the pictures so I am sharing)


So, I had said before that this diet is Amazing.  It truly is amazing.  The journey has not been without some bumps (I'll admit that I have had a few weak moments with all of the deaths between January and February - and funeral potatoes are delicious.) However, the success that I have had in such a short period of time has been amazing!  So, I would say that if you are alright with a 3-4 lb loss each week, give it a shot for a month.  Just a month.  Just try it.  :)